If you are not using social media as an integral part of your marketing communications strategy, you could be missing out valuable opportunities to interact with your customers.
It's not only about "LIKEs" and "Shares",but Social media often feeds into the discovery of new contents such as news stories, and "discovery" is a search activity. As we know, many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content. Hence, Social connections would certainly impact the relevance of some search results, either within a social media network or at a 'mainstream' search engine.
Social Media Marketing Benefits
At Zestard, we believe that a carefully constructed social media marketing strategy can help you navigate through the minefield of potential pitfalls,Here are the major benefits for this service:
- Identify : Brand engagement is identified and based on this targeted marketing activities are developed
- New business : increase business opportunities through greater brand awareness through social marketing
- New Product opportunities : Identify new ideas via feedback from consumers and people interested in activities related to your brand
- Global Reach : increase awareness of your business around the world to make it’s presence worldwide..
- Increased traffic : Social media creates interest in your products and services driving traffic to your web site which in a way benefits the business.
- Monitor Public Opinion : learn what people are saying about your brand and its activities
- New Sales Channels : expand the channels through which you can sell your products and services (EG Facebook Store)
- Measure : frequency and volume of discussion on your brand and marketing campaigns needs to be measured to check the current marketing strategy.
- Build relationships : building relationship with consumers to explain why things are done and how they would be benefitted
- Loyalty : Develop customer loyalty and trust through interaction with potential customers
- Greater understanding :greater understanding among people needs to be created which can be done via social media through showcasing your products and services..
- Responsiveness :It increases your Ability to react quickly to negative and positive issues and take further actions on them.
In a nutshell, Zestard understands the role Social media plays in building links that in turn supports SEO efforts. Hence, this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than paid media and we work to make it best for your business.