We have some exciting news for all WordPress developers and content creators!
The coolest WordPress plugin – the Google Site Kit plugin is here!
With the recent launch of the Google Site Kit Plugin for WordPress, you can track your site insights, data demographics, and analytics. This plugin works like magic by showing insights from diverse Google products.
So if you are still new or unaware of what site kit is, let us take a quick tour.
This beta plugin enables users and developers to get a summary right on their dashboards. Amazing, isn’t it? This means that if you have configured it right, you can have a Google Analytics code on your website, Search console for your website’s health check, and Adsense account then you get to see all of them in one place with this amazing site kit plugin.
And you must not miss the Page speed insights and other services for SEO and page optimizations for your website.
Let’s See What the Dashboard Offers?
On the plugin’s dashboard, you get a birds-eye view of how the audience of your website finds your website. You can also monitor page loading time and bounce rate of any page of your blog or website.
Want to Know About the Plugin Installation for Your WordPress Site?
We got some quick and easy steps, and then you are all set to monetize your content with the smart unified insights. There are bonus points too! With this plugin, you can also get complete analytics of visitors, impressions, and traffic.
- Download the beta version of the Google Site Kit Plugin. We recommend testing the features on your website’s staging environment.
- Upload the Plugin to your WordPress.com admin panel via the “Add Plugins” page
- Install and Activate the plugin
- Complete the setup process. Configure your client ID*, Authenticate it, verify your site URL, and connect your site with the Google Search Console
*To generate the client ID, go to developers.google.com/web/sitekit
- Connect your site with key Google services like Google Adsense and Google Analytics
You can also connect to other Google services like the Tag Manager, PageSpeed Insights, and Optimize that use the top-notch technologies.
That’s all! You can now enjoy a full-fledged report of your WordPress business site or blog using the top-notch Google services and monetize your website.
Site Kit Features
Once you have installed the kit, you can easily merge data from Google Analytics, Search Console, Adsense, and other services.
Everything in one place makes it all easier for us.
- Google Analytics – Provides details about the traffic visiting your website and user behaviour.
- Search Console – Allows you to analyze your website’s actual performance after which changes can be made.
- Google Adsense – Helps you run ads on your website and monetize your business.
- Pagespeed Insights – Enables developers and webmasters to optimize their website’s loading time for better accessibility.
Make more connections and open doors of monetization by managing all your data, revenue, performance, audience, and accessibility with the all-in-one Google’s Site Kit Plugin.